Monday, July 31, 2006

Eating Animals and Science Fiction

I received one comment about eating horse, and thought you would like to see this blog, which I regularly check out Conbinibento. She looks like she may want to eat her cat and maybe some other stuff too....what do you think?

Currently obsessed with the new Battlestar Galactica
Not many people know this about me, but I love to watch science fiction movies and recently, science fiction TV. In the spring, we watched a couple of episodes of the new Battlestar Galatica. We liked the show a lot and we began to try to figure out how we could watch more. Julian discovered that the Apple I-Tunes store offers TV shows. We bought Season 1 and 2 of Battlestar Galactica and now we are hooked. I feel like a junkie! It's a great show!

I haven't owned a TV for about 10 years. But, when I was living in AZ, I had a Netflix membership, so I would sometimes rent TV shows and watch them on my computer. It's really fun to watch an entire season without commercial breaks and without having to wait each week for the next show. But now, we have to wait for season 3 to come out in the fall or spring.

I just wanted to share what I've been obsessing on lately besides my trip to Vietnam and to let everyone know that I'm a geek - which you probably already know anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOO! Yay for Battlestar! I loved that show when I was a little kid. We hand the anthem on Record (some Super Philharmonic compilation.) I would run around the living room yelling sailing ship commands at the top of my lungs. The idea of exploring like that has always evoked very strong feelings in me.

Cat! I haven't looked at it yet, but I will!

P.S. I just subscribed to Julian's blog on myspace after seeing him comment on others. Is he blogging on there?